Sunday, October 4, 2009

De-Cluttering Homer

Is it possible, being a Professional Organiser, to de-clutter Homer (the husband)? Well I have just taken a step closer to helping him achieve this today. We cleared around the side of the garage about 4 months ago and put all the stuff to sell in the driveway. Yes, needless to say, it has been sitting there ever since. So today, being a public holiday, I spoke oh so sweetly to him and pointed out the benefits of selling these items and the first step would be to take a photo. He took the photo's, not because I spoke oh so sweetly to him but because Double Degree Daughter pointed out that it would be better to get off the couch and take the photo's than listen to me all afternoon. Hmmmm, not sure how I feel about that, either professionally or personally.

No comments:

Post a Comment